Early parking registration will be held from 10 am - 2 pm on Wednesday, August 24th for Seniors and from 10 am to 2 pm on Thursday, August 25th for underclassmen. To register a spot after these dates, you must visit Ms. Daye in the front office.
Download the ECHHS Parking Application here.
Parking spots cost $50.00 per semester, or $100.00 per year.
An additional parking sticker will cost $5.00 for a registered secondary car sharing the same spot.
An online payment option is now available through K12PaymentCenter. A student's school ID number is required to register.
Eligibility & Required Information:
1. Valid NC Driver's License
2. Vehicle Registration (No photocopies or expired registrations)
3. ECHHS Parking Application: Completed & notarized (or signed on-site, in the presence of an ECHHS employee, by both the parent & student)
4. Payment Method: Cash, Check, or Cashier's Check Only. (No Credit/Debit). May also bring proof of online payment (valid receipt)
5. Service Learning Hours (You must have 25 service learning hours on file and processed)
6. Zero Balance on Student Account (All previously accrued school fines must be settled)